\"Mantralogy"; TEMPLATE $images[2]=" \"IMG"; */ echo $images[$random]; ?>

ten million moons

Ten Million Moons CD

Ten Million Moons Back Cover

Get Your Copy:
Physical CD in Recycled DigiPak

Digital Download from iTunes (US) or iTunes (International)

For wholesale orders contact us here.

Enjoy These Track Previews

Click here for Album Lyrics

“Gaura Vani & As Kindred Spirits are simply the most wonderful kirtan band in the Western world. Listen, sing and be transported.” –Jai Uttal

“Gaura Vani and Kindred Spirits is bringing the ecstatic kirtan traditions of Bhakti yoga to America with full loving force. From Burning Man, to yoga studios, to chanting for change in Washington DC, Gaura Vani is a sacred activist and artist leading the way. Recommended with all my heart.”Shiva Rea

“…Some of the most humble kirtan singers and talented musicians you will ever hear in America. This is music to awaken wild longing in the soul “this is soul music” authentically rocking. Incredible musicianship, rapturous vocals, mystical soundscapes, hand clapping, cymbals smashing; this is rhythm, blues, gospel, harmonium and Hari-Nama too. This band is very hip and very holy.– Sharon Gannon (Co-Founder Jivamukti Yoga)

“This sweet, powerful music transforms the mind, penetrates the heart and awakens the soul. I love it!” Radhanath Swami

“Chanting with Gaura Vani & As Kindred Spirits is incredibly thrilling. Gaura sings with luminous intensity and the ecstasy is highly contagious. Simultaneously wild and serene, it is an amazing flavor combination.”Dave Stringer

Gaura Vani - Vocals, Harmonium Acyuta Gopi - Vocals

This second album from Gaura Vani & As Kindred Spirits transforms your heart and fills you with visions of a divine world. Epic and cinematic arrangements, lush vocal harmonies, hypnotic ethnic rhythms and grooves, magical textures and instrumentation. This is kirtan as you’ve never heard it before. Conjuring images from the temple towns of India to the streets of New York City, this album is a journey from the world of “now” to the world of “forever”.

Gaura Vani & As Kindred Spirits are one of the most sought after kirtan/chant groups in the world. This second album from the ground-breaking group transports us to their divine universe with lush, cinematic arrangements, beautiful vocal harmonies, dynamic ethnic rhythms, and rich textured instrumentation.

Ananta Govinda - Mrdanga Drum Nistha Raj - Violin

Their first album “Nectar of Devotion” is a cult classic – an instant favorite that can be found in the personal collections of yoga’s best and brightest teachers and musicians. Featured on CBS News and NPR All Songs Considered, this kirtan band is taking the ancient traditions of Indian sacred music and carrying it onto the world stage. From the alleys of the temple towns of India, to the streets of Jamaica Queens, NY, the music from Gaura Vani & As Kindred Spirits is influenced by the diverse musical and personal backgrounds of the artists. This supports the success behind their concerts like, “Chant4Change” a kirtan festival for the presidential inauguration in Washington, DC; a sold out event widely covered by the international press from USA Today and Yoga Journal to South Asian Times.

Vrindarani - Bharatnatyam Shyam Kisore - Sarode

Featured in this summer’s Bhakti Fest, the largest gathering of yoga musicians in the US, Gaura Vani & As Kindred Spirits are touring both coasts of the US as well as internationally with performances in Brazil, India, Europe, and Africa.

Band Photos by Michael Bahler-Rose.

149 Comments on “ten million moons”

1. google.com says:

Hurrah, that’s what I was seeking for, what a data!
    present here at this blog, thanks admin of this web page.

Here is my weblog … seo (google.com)

2. seo says:

Yes! Finally someone writes about hepatopancreas’s.

Look at my blog seo

3. I was curious if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.

Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images.

Maybe you could space it out better?

4. This site was… how do you say it? Relevant!!
    Finally I have found something which helped me.

Thank you!

5. Hi, і believe that i saw you visited my weblog thus i got here to return the favor?
    .I am trying to to finԁ іssues tо enhance my web site!
    I ѕuppose itѕ ok to maκe use οf some of your ideas!
    !

My ρage :: home furniture

6. Matthias says:

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added”
    checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the
    same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Thank you!

7. manish says:

I love these songs so much…

8. Radhey Radhey Shyaam!
    Vaishnava Pranam
    Really!

9. paurnima says:

very nice………………

10. Forget to say that I will inspire your music for prenatal yoga.

11. I really appreciate your music.

12. Thanks for any other great post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such a perfect way of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the search for such information.

13. meilanie says:

Sweet internet site , super pattern , real clean and use friendly .

14. worldclock says:

ten million moons | GauraVani.com – just great!

15. cool post , thanks for writing it

16. This KitchenAid mixer is a wonderful investment! I simply love mine! The dough hook attachment is that the greatest invention ever. No a lot of kneading! I used this glorious machine to form four pounds of Pizza Geina dough while not breaking a sweat. Add your ingredients, flip it on and it will the rest! it’s a awfully powerful motor and each a part of this mixer is great quality and well created.

17. After months of making an attempt to determine if we should always get an exercise bike, we have a tendency to finally bit the bullet. we have a tendency to went right all the way down to Dick’s sporting merchandise and even if they did not have one on show, they did have one int he back. we have a tendency to bought the Schwinn 240 attributable to it being one in every of the latest models. a number of the items we actually liked higher were minor

18. After months of trying to decide if we should buy an exercise bike, we finally bit the bullet. We went right down to Dick’s sporting goods and even though they didn’t have one on display, they did have one int he back. We bought the Schwinn 240 due to it being one of the newest models. Some of the things we really liked better were minor

19. I’ve wished a surveillance system to create me feel safe each after I am at home and away. The Logitech camera system and software will it right, with solely some minor problems, and that i stress minor.

20. Bruno Mowers says:

Thanks for the wonderful post! Now just check this out.. Just thought I’d let you in on a secret! Believe me when I talk to you that these guys know what they are speaking about!!

21. Anyways, a year passed and i felt that it was time to purchase a 3D tv. this time to replace my old 40″ Samsung that was now in my bedroom. I researched online and went to multiple stores comparing brands, sizes and the difference between active and passive 3D.

22. Having said that – i might not advocate using the Auto setting on the Canon. Its selection of pay attention inside an image tends towards creating images where the background is just as probably to be additional in focus than the subject.

23. Aperture performance was up to my expectations for a camera lens of this quality, if not even to a small degree higher than I expected. The vary is from f/3.4 to f/8.0 in aperture priority mode, and that i generally would need additional on the way finish, however as way as i am involved, this camera produces f/22 and higher than quality in landscapes.

24. I’m upgrading from a 46″ Samsung touch of Color that was top of the line back in 2008 and this 40″ Sharp blows it out of the water in every way. i’m getting to be upgrading to the 46″ version of the Quattron since i love it so much.

25. Purchased two weeks ago and all I can say is wow! the picture quality is super. it is almost too bright. I have adjusted the brightness and toned it down a little. colors are great also.

26. Rushabh says:

the fusion of da maha mantra n classical instrumental music is out of the world…. listenin it makes one enter a trance… this is what Lord Chaitanyaz movement is dance and sing and uplift eachotha!!!!!
    thousand danvats to all of u …. 🙂

27. Thank you for post i find it by Google My site is Shopping Mall

28. ศูนย์กลางการแลกเปลี่ยนเม็ดพลาสติก PE
    จ่ายเงินจำหน่าย เม็ดพลาสติก PE ราคาย่อมเยา ทั้งราคาปลีกและราคาส่ง

29. Probably not but it depends on the terms of the credit agreement. It may be a corporate card, but you are personally liable for all charges. However, as long as you pay the bill, it is doubtful anything will happen to you.

30. จำหน่าย พัดลมไอน้ำ คุณภาพสูง ลดความร้อนอบอ้าวภายในอาคาร เหมาะสำหรับสำนักงาน ห้างร้าน โรงงาน ที่ใคร่ลดความร้อน

31. TS PACK จัดจำหน่ายถุงพลาสติกใส คุณลักษณะสูง ผู้ซื้อสามารถสั่งทำได้ตามขนาดสีสัน ที่ต้องการ ในงบประมาณที่คุณพึงพอใจ

32. กล้องขยายอิเล็คตรอนคือชนิดของกล้องจุลทรรศน์อิเล็คตรอนที่ใช้เพื่อเพิ่มความสว่างของชิ้นงานและสร้างภาพขยาย กล้องถ่ายภาพจุลทรรศน์อิเล็กตรอนมีอำนาจในการแก้ปัญหามากขึ้นกว่ากล้องจุลทรรศน์อิเล็กตรอนเบาและสามารถขอรับ magnifications สูงมาก บางกล้องจุลทรรศน์อิเล็กตรอนสามารถขยายแบบอย่าง

33. Anand says:

Amazing kirtans sung by amazing devotees with amazing music in the background.
    Requesting you to have your band kirtans in India so that we have the opportunity to listen to your group’s live kirtan.

34. Romina says:

During mid-May 2011, Gaura Vani and his talented crew enchanted many souls at the Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat in Bahamas with their fabulous kirtan, but the most special night was the very last one when generous Gaura Vani and As Kindred Spirits sang the Moods of Kirtan, with translation from Radhanath Swami…I cried tears of pure bliss and happiness that night, as this song, from the very first time I heard it some 3 years ago, always moves me to tears for some reason. I felt soooo blessed that night! The world disappeared suddenly and it was me and God…Nothing else mattered! Blessings to you Gaura Vani…Thank you so much for bringing so much happiness and joy to someone like me 🙂

35. anamika says:

Wonderful,amazing……….i loved this songs a lot……

36. Good site! I really love how it is nice on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a nice day!

37. ลดริ้วรอย ส่งฟรีทั่วประเทศไทย พร้อมบริการหลังการขายสุดคุ้ม ผลิตภัณฑ์ดีๆจากนมแพะ ฟาร์มสุริยะ นครราชสีมา

38. abhshek says:

peace awaits for the world. gauravani has given devotion in making their best songs all i can say that is i give them all thanks for making us realize krishna through our hearts with their spectacula music hare krishna!

39. Ebtay says:

Thank you so much pertaining to giving me personally an update on this topic on your site. Please know that if a new post becomes available or in the event that any variations occur to the current submission, I would want to consider reading more and knowing how to make good use of those approaches you share. Thanks for your efforts and consideration of other individuals by making your blog available.

40. Joseph EVANS says:

This topic and replies are so helpful for my class and my next reports. This one is one of the best resource.
    Thank you for all your information.

41. This is the exact Precor AMT100i used in health and fitness clubs worldwide. Self-powered, does’t want to be plugged in. Integrated reading rack, accessories and water bottle holder. Titanium-colored frame, with Pacific blue gray covers and orange highlights

42. Christopher says:

Really great resources to use in our next project. Out of all the sites I have research, this one is one of the best. All of information is so well explained that an amateur such as I am, very much interested in the wonderful topic, can comprehend.
    Thanks

43. With LifeSize Room 220, you get the highest level of quality available today – full high definition, standards-based 1080p30 for the highest resolution on the market and 720p60 for the best motion handling with lower latency. But, LifeSize Room 220

44. I agree with this article. Excellent, Thank!!

45. homedesigner says: